How to bridge your EFT?
If you have purchased your EFT tokens on BSC and want to bridge them over Moonbeam.
If you wish to bridge your EFT from BSC to Moonbeam, make sure your metamask is connected on BSC.
- Manually put the amount of EFT you would like to bridge. Then click on Approval and Confirm the transaction on Metamask.
- You can then click on Start Transfer (and Confirm the transaction on Metamask)
- Change network: once the transfer has started, you will see that you need change networks.
Go on your Metamask and connect it to Moonbeam. You will see that you can claim your tokens now:
- Click on the tab "Open Claims"
- Click on Claim (in Open Claims for example). You will see the loading, once the transfer is over, you will see that you have no opens claims.
Check your balance on Moonbeam, you have received your EFT tokens.
For bridging from BSC to Moonbeam, you need your wallet to be connected to the BSC Network ("BNB Chain mainnet" on Multichain")
- Search tokens by name or by address, you will find EFT by typing Energyfi or EFT. Once you have selected EFT you will see your balance.
- Select the amount of token you want to bridge.
Don't forget to read all the 💡Reminders.
- 0.1% of fees.
- Minimum fee: 1392 EFT.
- Maximum fee: 278k EFT.
- Minimum amount to bridge: 2784 EFT.
- Maximum amount to bridge: 1,3M EFT
- Before you bridge you need to approve EFT, click on "Approve EFT" then confirm the tx on Metamask.
- Once it is approved, click on Swap then confirm, then go on Metamask to confirm the tx.
- You will then get a window to monitor the process:
Once both the BNB Chain Status and Moonbeam Status are marked as Success. The crosschain transaction is completed. You have now your EFT on the Moonbeam network. Congratulations.
You can easily make the process the over way around, bridging from Moonbeam to BSC network.